3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986759
EA License No 08C3299
Are you ready for new challenges within your career?
Do you have the enthusiasm and aspiration to work on world-class developments?
Our client is an international multi-disciplinary architectural and interiors practice that is known for their award winning hospitality design work across some of the world’s exotic locations.
The current team is diverse, each bringing fresh ideas and scope to design projects. Our client values dynamism and flair when it comes to ‘creating spaces’ for the client. They are not known for creating ‘standardised’ designs and their works have been extensively published in books, magazines and strong media coverage.
As an FF&E Designer, you must have a wealth of knowledge in procurement and specifications, with the ability to source materials quickly and with ease. You will ensure the delivery of the project is fast and smooth running and above all, on time. The ideal FF&E candidate must be well versed within the hospitality sector with record of built and finished projects.
- Develop concepts and selects fabric as per designer requirements from library
- Coordinate upholstery requirements on production quality and needs.
- Prepare jobs for upholstery
- Prepare schedules for procurement and product costs
- Procure fabric from suppliers
- Maintain and update FF&E Library
- Prepares presentation/mood board for clients
- Follow-up suppliers orders
- Source new suppliers, materials and accessories, and develop good working relationship
- Salary negotiable based on relevant experience.
- Working Condition: 5 Days (Mon-Fri)
- Placement: Permanent
- Work location: Singapore occasional travel
- Generous holiday allowances
- Training and Continued Professional Development
- Tailored individual career plan
- Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
- Opportunity to express your creative skills
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have a Degree qualification in Interior Design
- Must have at least 3 years Singapore experience within FF&E
- Hospitality background, you must have experience with International Hotel brands
- Good attention to details
- Knowledge of fabric types, kinds and suitability in a particular environment, fit for purpose while selecting fabrics
- Calculate quantities of fabrics required for furniture from drawings and to take off quantities for accessories.
- Wide experience and knowledge on sourcing of fabrics and FF&E from worldwide regions.
- High proficiency in Photoshop and Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Interviews are taking place over the next 3 weeks, so apply right away to be considered. The salary package is HIGHLY competitive.
- Detailed resume with a recent photograph attached.
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume online:
Dial: +65 6225 5404
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend or colleague to 3C Synergy today. If we place them into a job you will receive $400*
*Contact your Consultant for full terms
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 08C3299
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1327722