The Singapore Women’s Weekly is the trusted magazine professional working women turn to for the latest news and information in areas that matter most: Food, Family, Home and Health, and Personal Development. Each month, it delivers entertaining reads featuring celebrities as well as updates on beauty, fashion, health and relationships. It is also an unparalleled source of food and entertaining ideas.
We are looking for a talented full-time Fashion Stylist/Writer to join our team. As our Fashion Stylist/Writer, you will be responsible for creating engaging fashion content across both print and digital platforms.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028688
- Writing amazing copy and sourcing great fashion products, celebrity images, street style images and catwalk images for fashion features, shopping pages, snippets pages and advertorials.
- Knowing what’s now, new and next in fashion, and able to make that accessible for our readers.
- Putting together fashion pages and providing sourcing, styling and coordination for fashion and video shoots.
- Pinning apparel and doing still-life product styling.
- Trend forecasting, pitching fashion ideas and sourcing new layout ideas.
- Creating fashion content for womensweekly.com.sg
- Basic admin duties and ensuring company SOPs are adhered to.
- Basic job experience creating fashion content for a print or digital publisher, internship and blogging experience will also be considered.
- Proactive with the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Forward thinker with good use of initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-platform publishing environment.
If you meet the above criteria we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Find us at www.sphmagazines.com.sg