Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data. Be empowered to succeed in a work environment where your talent, skills and ideas are recognized and encouraged — and supported by the resources and worldwide reach to achieve your goals.
- Awarded CES 2015 Innovations honoree
- Awarded CES 2015 Editor's Choice Award
- Seagate was named a Thomson Reuters 2014 Top 100 Global Innovator, 2014
- Ranked one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, 2015
- The Seagate Seven portable drive wins two prestigious awards, the Red Dot Design Award and the iF Design Award. The awards honor products for innovative industrial design, functionality, durability and emotional content, 2015
Failure Analysis Engineering Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958402
- Assist engineers to perform failure analysis on disks from Test & MDW (Multi Disc Writer) rejects as well as in-process and quality audits.
- Perform analysis via microscope, along with data mining on yields and defect rates, with secondary analysis being carried out on Atomic Force Microscope and Candela 6100.
- Able to interpret the results and identify Test / Aperio polar plot patterns. Compile reports for experiments submitted by Process, Test, MDW and Maintenance Engineering, extract and interpret yield and defect information, and recommend solutions to the process owners
- Diploma in Engineering
- Basic experience knowledge or experience in manufacturing field will be an advantage
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to contribute as a team player.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Willing to work on rotating shift (12 hours shift)
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply