Hermes-Epitek Corporation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986424
- Act as the primary contact for any building issues – electricity tripped, odors, smoke, flood, damage, emergencies and repairs
- Plan and prepare schedule for regular maintenance activities and inspect facilities to determine maintenance needs and safety conformance
- Assist in maintaining building security and to respond immediately to building emergencies on a 24-hour basis
- Liaise with vendors/ contractors on facilities servicing such as air-con systems, water dispensers, lift maintenance etc.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunction that includes changing of light bulbs and basic plumbing work
- Communicate with internal customers to ensure safety measures are in place while carrying out renovation or maintenance activities in office building
- ITE certificate or equivalent
- At least one year of relevant work experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Electrician license will be an added advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hermes-Epitek Corporation Pte Ltd
About Hermes-Epitek Corporation Pte Ltd
Established in 1977, Hermes-Epitek Corporation Pte Ltd is one of the leading value-added full service houses for semiconductor/ Flat Panel Display manufacturing equipment and process technologies. Headquartered in Hshinchu, Taiwan, we provide holistic engineering solutions and services to the semiconductor industry.
Hermes-Epitek Singapore started its operations in 1992 and has since expanded to the current staff strength of more than 200. Over the years, we have become the key player in the industry by holding true to our vision; To be an independent World Class Service Company for the Semiconductor Industry.