Facility & Procurement Executive
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188050
- Procure for all operating materials and services within Reebonz's group of companies locally and globally
- Source creatively and cost-effectively from the most economical channel for bulk purchases.
- Prepare technical specifications for request of proposals, including terms and conditions as well as evaluation criteria.
- Analyse current procurement activities and improve through more efficient procurement practices such as economies of scale, standardization, cooperative purchasing and value analysis.
- Review tenders and purchase award documentation to ensure alignment to requirements, quality, delivery and pricing.
- Deliver cost reductions through spend and cost analysis, pricing, extended payment terms, demand reduction, and total cost of ownership (TCO) strategies
- Ensure all procured materials and services are suitable for use in the respective global offices.
- Single contact point for maintenance of all office equipment and services
- Manage cleaning contracts and schedule for office cleaning i.e carpet shampooing, air con cleaning, general office cleaning and etc.
Other Administrative Duties
- Manage and liaison person for all office security
- Verify telephone bills, photocopier bills, IDD bills, bills for office rental, bills for office maintenance, bills for electricity and water, etc
- Manage office rental lease including renewal, etc
- Maintenance and update of all Office Vendors’ list
- Manage and allocate sitting arrangements, security fingerprint access, communication set up, keys, etc for new hires.
- Minimal 2 years of set-up experience in procurement/ facilities
- General diploma in any relevant discipline
- Familiar with sourcing in China and working with Chinese suppliers
- Ability to speak, read and write Mandarin will be an advantage as there is a need to liaise with China vendors
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reebonz Limited
About Reebonz Limited