HR Focus- Adeline Ng
We are a dynamic boutique recruitment agency. We have a team of committed and passionate recruiters who have varied background and working experience come together with one vision -- working alongside with our potential customers of diverse industries, to understand their culture and need, to fully facilitate staff search expertise to effectively match the right candidate to fit in the skill set.
We help professionals take their careers to new levels. We bring in vast industry experience, a staunch focus on candidate quality and complete dedication to client relationships.
We take immense pride to deliver quality services and solutions to our clients as well as our candidates. We maintain a comprehensive database by using the latest information technology software and social networking to reach out to many potential candidates seeking new opportunities. We aim to transform potential customer into a satisfied client.
Let our professional be the solution to your needs.
Facility Operation Manager (Building/Civil/ West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955837
EA License No 13C6829
- Advise and manage a team of facility officers
- Prepare and submit monthly facility reports
- Monitor and work out costings for work to be done
- Lead the team in corrective maintenance of systems/equipment ranging from electrical system to mechanical system
- Manage project works such as renovation or upgrading of system
- Site inspection
- Liaise with customer on facilities related matters
- Min. Diploma in Facilities Management, Building Management, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical engineering or Civil engineering
- Candidates without Diploma , but with many years of related experience will also be considered.
- Must have hands-on experience or good technical knowledge on facilities management
- Min. 4 years of relevant working experiences.
- Good communication skills
- Only Singaporean may apply
Working hours from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, near to Bukit Panjang and Choa Chu Kang.
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
- Current and Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No : R1549692