ORO CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
We are a well established executive search company established since 2010 and our partners have a wealth of experience and good network in the search industry. We work for a diverse range of clients in FMCG, Commodity Trading, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality & Property, Shipbroking etc.
The positions that we recruit for our clients include generic positions like accounts/finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Communications, Administrative etc to senior level positions. We have a team of dedicated researchers and consultants who understand the detailed requirements of our clients and who can deliver fast quality results within a short period of time.
As we understand the urgency and importance for each and every position that our client requires, we work diligently to the best of our abilities, utilising our large database of quality candidates and network to deliver optimal results to the satisfaction of our clients. We leave no stone unturned during our search process to come up with an excellent shortlist of candidates to meet our clients’ requirements.
Facility Manager/Executive ( 2 Positions)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983025
EA License No 11C3153
Our client is a leading self storage operator in Singapore which provides secured self storage facilities for individuals and businesses. Due to their expansion, they are looking for the following position:
Facility Manager / Executive
• Oversee new and improvement projects which includes planning and monitoring of building enhancement and provides status update
• Coordinate with stakeholder to obtain necessary information on building defects and feedback and follow-up on rectification works
• Plan and supervise the preventive and corrective maintenance to minimize disruption to operations to ensure that contract service providers perform all contractual obligations under various term contracts
• Conduct regular site inspections to be carried out for all defects.
• To source for comparative vendors / contractors to carry out building maintenance or repair work
• Respond to fire, building and security related or security emergencies
• Administer other A&A related issues including the maintenance of proper records of tenants’ A&A submissions, renovation deposits and release of renovation deposits
• Plan, prevent and measure of industrious properties as well as handle building enforcement.
• Assists FM on term contract administration including evaluation of contractors’ performance and review of contract specifications
• Manage tenant’s requests and concerns.
• Any other duties as assigned by reporting supervisor
• Diploma in Building and Estate Management Facilities Management or relevant building discipline
• Minimum four years of experience in building management and maintenance
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fire Safety Manager Certified will be an added advantage
• Willing to learn with a “can-do” attitude
• Knowledge of MS Office applications