Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Facility Manager (Medical, Public Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989550
EA License No 99C4599
The Facilities Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer. The Facilities Manager will be working closely with the management team, contributing to the operation development and implementation of IT and facilities renovation, organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operation matters and drive operational efficiency for the company including outlets.
- Plan and improve customer service and business work flow, to establish Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices across all departments.
- Play a significant role in long-term business planning, including initiatives geared towards operational excellence.
- Oversee organizational procedures and policies in ensuring productivity and quality standards are being maintained.
- Oversee and implement related IT strategy that supports outlet operations, quality control, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company set objectives – specifically to support better management reporting, information flow, business processes and organizational planning.
- Plan and manage fixed assets of the company, encompassing and not limited to premises, equipment and fixtures.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure regulatory compliances (ie PDPA, MOH, ISO) are met, including systems to work functionally and operationally.
- Continuously upgrade the facilities to meet the operations needs and roll out new capacity and quality initiatives across all outlets in a highly efficient manner.
- Work with respective stakeholders to purchase new equipment to meet the business requirements and set new procedure protocols.
- Any other duties as required.
- Degree in any field from a recognised university
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Facilities, Operations and IT
- Preferably Managers from healthcare industry would be at an advantage
- Project management experience in setting up medical specialist centre will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and readiness in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume (with photograph attached) to leonleong@ recruitexpress.com.sg (Attn: Facilities Manager - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
EA License: 99C4599