Tee Hai Chem was established since 1966. We import, distribute and manage a wide range of chemicals for the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries, including ultra-pure chemicals, performance chemicals and specialty chemicals. In addition, we offer highly sophisticated Supply Chain Services and seamless process that includes stock importation, secure storage in our warehouses, expert inventory management, and delivery to the clients’ target destinations. Due to our fast growth and expansion, we would like to invite interested candidates to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187997
- Maintenance of building, facilities and security in all Company’s site
- Coordinate and execute, when necessary, inspection, testing, general maintenance and repair of the critical site systems and equipment in order. Ensure that all equipment and other facilities are working properly
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities and develop a system for cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities
- Liaise with contractor on maintenance/ repair
- Supervise contractor on-site
- 6risk assessment submitted by contractor prior commencement of work
- Ensure required safety requirement are in place prior commencement of work
- Higher NITEC
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Possess Class 3 licence
- Only Singaporean to apply
- 5-days work week (Mon to Fri)
- Working Hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Company transport provided at designated point (Jurong West, Boon Lay, Lakeside, Jurong East, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang, Woodlands, Serangoon)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Please submit and apply with your detailed resume, indicate your last drawn and expected salary and attached with a recent photo.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.