Facility Electrical Engineer (MNC/ West/ up to $4k)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182906
EA License No. 04C4294
- Working in cleanroom environment
- Participate in cost reduction activities involving equipment modifications/ improvements/ substitutions
- Machine trouble shooting, investigate, analyse and determine root cause and report breakdowns and faults effectively
- Work closely and liaise with vendors for customize new equipment setup, debug and buyoff
- Ensure all the preventive maintenance programs are completed effectively
- Maintain facility system of cleanroom such as AHU, air condition, chiller, cold room system
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Candidates with electrical or facilities management experience have an advantage
- Positive mindset and responsible on 24/7 on call duty
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php.
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Ulina
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1544388
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php