Facilities Supervisor (Mfg Plant/ MNC/ Jurong) (DSO 270421)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188927
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DSO 270421
5 days work week
Location: Jurong (Transport provided)
Company: MNC (Manufacturing / Semiconductor)
- Lead a team to maintain the mechanical or electrical installation and equipments.
- Assist in the installation, operation and maintenance of Company's plant, machinery, building and associated facilities.
- Carries out inspection and servicing of the Company's mechanical and electrical installations, building and associated facilities, air-conditioning units, machinery and equipments.
- Experience in a semicon/ cleanroom / manufacturing environment
- Aircon knowledge of particle/temperature control is an advantage
- Attend to request / complaints from users and carries out minor repairs.
- Attend to outside contractors during major repairs or installation works and provides assistance as required.
- Monitor the condition of the Company's plant, machinery, building and associated facilities.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in maintenance of plant facilities in manufacturing operations
Knowledge of Safety and Environment matters
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Proficient in MS Office
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period. (In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Serene Ong (Registration No.: R1102059)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. is a member of Singapore Staffing Association since 1996.
Our corporate philosophy of service quality has always been proactive, personalized employment services tailored to your specific business or career needs. Since our incorporation in 1996, we have not stopped adding value to organizations and individuals. Above all else, we are always able to discover the most outstanding choice for an individual or organization through comprehensive and detailed screening and evaluation processes.
• Executive Search
• Permanent Placement
• Temporary Placement
• Contract Services
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD. welcomes your resume any day and any time. You can send them via email, fax or post. By connecting with us, you will be able to leverage on our extensive network of organizations, and assisted by our friendly consultants to fill up suitable openings by our clients:-