CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Facilities Manager (Singapore Iconic Place), 6 Days Work Week / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959194
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for making all necessary arrangements with and coordinating with any relevant Authorities, specialists and etc., to ensure satisfactory execution of the Contract
- Report to Customer on all defects, faults, vandalism and theft observed during the course of work as soon as it is detected
- Ensure that the team comply with all rules and regulations set out by the Customer in regard to the carrying out of works within each of the buildings and that these rules and regulations are complied with by other contractors engaged for the carrying out of maintenance or ad-hoc works
- Manage and certify works executed by term and/or ad-hoc contractors engaged by the Customer or as and when required to ensure that their works are executed in accordance with their maintenance programs, contract services, Authorities’ regulations, original manufacturers’ recommended operations and maintenance procedures and any other requirements e.g. Work out an alternative contingency plan to minimise the downtime or non availability of the systems and facilities when the contractors have failed to perform
- Ensure that the contractors adhere to their stipulated downtime and system non availability requirements
- Evaluate items such as documents, proposals, specifications, site measurements, brochures, samples, manuals, drawings, manuals, mock-ups, payment claims, costs to be completed within stipulated deadline
- Actively participate in the review of drawings and O&M manuals submitted by client and to co and tenant’s contractor(s) to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Liaise with consultants, contractors, tenants and users for any discussions, scheduled shutdowns, overhauls and major servicing of systems including preparation, coordination and issuance of instructions to all the affected parties
- Compile monthly summary reports for submission to the Customer
- Minimum Degree holder of any Engineering discipline/ M&E Systems with 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of M&E system, which includes but not limited to Electrical and Mechanical system, Fire Protection system, AV system and ACMV system.
- Relevant industry in facilities is an advantage.
- Able to perform shift duties if needed.