A premier and exclusive golf and country club in Singapore is looking for dedicated and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957840
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the following areas:
- the high quality of service and maintenance of club facilities
- provide support for the club and corporate functions and activities (e.g Audio-visual support)
- manage and supervise all repair and maintenance projects
- prepare the annual budget for the above stated functions and thereafter to practice diligent budgetary control and report any variances
- responsible for all administrative work related to Facilities Department, including calling of tenders according to financial regulations, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Professional Qualification in Civil Engineering or Estate Management
- At Least 5 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Facilities Management in Club Setting.