Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Facilities Maintenance Assistant (6 months CONTRACT) **PHARMA MNC (WEST)**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989149
EA License No 99C4599
- Arranging room bookings
- Receipt and dispatch of small parcels via courier services.
- Operation of the helpdesk systems
- Moving all parcels, paperwork, materials and equipment around the buildings
- Carrying out routine checks and inspection of facilities and equipment,
- Undertaking minor maintenance work such as lamp changing,
- Providing initial response to any reported faults,
- Main liaison person with maintenance contractors, assisting where appropriate.
- Troubleshooting duties
- Other duties that may arise from time to time as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Min Diploma in any discipline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic MS office skills
- Experience in tenant space facilities management
Interested applicants please forward your resume in MS Word format to
Attn: FM Asst - HML
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C459