ST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power and automotive products and embedded processing solutions. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com.
Facilities Engineer (Electrical)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984813
- Responsible for site electrical system operation, maintenance and project implementation
- Working experience on 66/22kV switchgear, low voltage switchboard, MCC, UPS, VFD, emergency generator, electrical protection and selectivity
- To achieve best in class for all electrical performances in relation to Quality, Robustness, Efficiency, Cost and Services
- To achieve zero ITP and near misses due to electrical system related issues
- To achieve zero accidents due to Electrical system ensure that there is strict adherence to safety regulations during the operation and project environment
- To be responsible and the project lead for new projects or technical lead in new electrical installations
- To provide RFP, deliver projects timely and at the lowest possible cost
- To conduct electrical training for new employees or technician
- Lead a team of electrical technicians
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in related field
- Relevant experience in semiconductor facilities.
- Proactive, resourceful and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and cope with pressure