Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Facilities Engineer (North, Office Hours)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983290
EA License No 99C4599
• Participate and Lead in Compliance and Validation-related projects
• Create and update documents for Compliance requirement
• Work closely with Quality and Life Cycle Management Department to establish requirements for Facilities
• Knowledge in Biotech’s practice and standards
• Work closely with Facilities Operations and Maintenance team to establish Operation Compliance to meet FDA requirements
• Ensure that all company procedures and policies are complied and carried out accordingly
• Participate in ISO, OHSAS, FDA certification programs
• Support all Facilities projects
• May need to travel to support regional projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2 - 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in Biotech or Semiconductor facilities environment
• Ability to work independently and with all levels
• Must be committed and good team player.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
• Must be prepared to to work overtime when necessary
• Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including SAP, MS Excel, Word and Power point
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
Subject: Facilities Engineer
2. Current last drawn salary and expected salary
3. Notice Period (if applicable)
4. Recent Photo
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599