TBC HR’s Consultants are well equipped with knowledge in specific industries such as Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, Banking, Retail and Logistics.
With the in-depth knowledge of the industries mentioned, our Consultants are able to provide Professional Advice and to speak with both active and passive job seekers for Career Opportunities.
Our clients’ portfolio consists of Fortune 500 and Blue Chip Companies, Recession Proof Organisations as well as regionally established MNCs.
Executive (Customer Service Operations/$2800-$3200+AWS+VB)Swg15-Mar
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152632
EA License No 04C3537
- $2800 -$3500
- Annual Wage Supplement + Variable Bonuses + Flexi Benefits
- Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm)
- Review all customer complaints to identify service gaps and propose Corrective and Preventive Measures
- Implement, review and streamline work processes, policies and procedures to improve call centre service delivery and enhance customer satisfaction
- Handle escalated complaints and feedback from call centre, regulatory bodies and other sources
- Act as interface between call centre/customers and internal departments and working partners
- Communicate and train call centre on new business initiatives, policies and processes
- Participate in system enhancement and customer service tool development
- Possess at least a diploma with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in call centre/service environment
- Must have passion in customer service and enjoy interacting with customers
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills , able to work independently and as a team to achieve goals and resolve issues
- Strong planning and organizing skills with the ability to develop policies and procedure
Do visit our job listing at www.tbchr.com/Jobs for other job opportunities
Wong Zi Ming Shawn:R1104442