Executive/Supervisor,Contact Centre (Healthcare) - Central!
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952478
EA License No. 10C4754
- Assist in the daily running of the call centre’s operations
- Ensuring a Professional and High-Quality Service Experience
- Training and supervision of contact centre staffs
- Take part in development of service workflows, service requirements and service recovery protocol
- Continuously improve Contact Centre operations and processes
- Other Administrative / Ad-Hoc Duties
- Diploma in Business Administration, Hospitality or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service, Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
License No.: 10C4754
Chin Yue Ting
Registration No.: R1329473
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
About JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."