You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Executive/Senior Executive, GANO
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035409
Employer Ref. 004N6
- Develop platforms for alumni/ student relationship building.
- Serve as a conduit through which the School communicates to its alumni, as well as, handles alumni questions, concerns and suggestions.
- Serve as liaison to programme offices, various departments in the School and the alumni association boards.
- Identifies and recruit alumni contacts for the various overseas alumni chapters.
- Responsible for identification, recruitment and equipping the alumni and student volunteers e.g. class ambassadors/ champions and mentors etc.
- Solicit and responsible for posting the volunteer website profiles and responding to volunteer submissions/ queries.
- Create and coordinate reunion class recruitment projects etc.
- Develops programmes to facilitate the transition of graduates into engaged alumni through the various student clubs.
- Coordinate the School’s flagship events with the 3 alumni associations e.g. Annual Alumni Reunion and Golf Reunion Challenge and etc.
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Microsoft Office, experience with database system a plus
- Ability to interact with a broad range of people and constituencies
- Strong project/ event management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as, independently
- Excellent diplomacy and communication (oral and written) skills and must be IT savvy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously