You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Executive/Senior Executive, Capital Budget
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961037
Employer Ref. 0040N
- Maintaining a comprehensive and updated listing of existing capital stock and funding projections for future capital projects, including the Long-Term Capital Plan (LTCP) and three-year Rolling Capital Budget (RCB).
- Management of MOE capital grants and all other funding sources for capital projects.
- Preparing capital stock reports and capital grant claims reports for submission to MOE.
- Liaising with UCI (University Campus Infrastructure) and Faculties to analyse and process requests for funding of capital projects.
The executive is also expected to assist the senior ORP (Office of Resource planning) executives in projects related to funding arrangements for student housing.
- A good tertiary degree with strong quantitative skills.
- Must have a keen interest in and competence in financial and statistical modelling and analysis.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced candidates may be considered for the Senior Executive position.