You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Executive / Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (Finance Control)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959687
Employer Ref. 00497
Areas of responsibilities include:
Finance and Procurement Administration
Administration of all matters and functions relating to finance and procurement, including but not limited to claims, accounts payable and receivable, journal adjustments and other miscellaneous tasks / roles:
- GeBIZ Administrator
- Timely and accurate processing of payments to third parties and staff
- Ensure compliance to controls and operating procedures
- Administration of all matters and processes relating to procurement.
- Dealing with internal departments, staff and third parties
- CTA administrator
Financial Aid Management
Provide administrative support for disbursement of financial aid for oversea programmes in close collaboration with the various sections in IRO.
- Provide guidance and lead in the compliance of all NUS finance and procurement policies
- Provide support in audit functions as and when required
- Assist in department-wide events as and when required
Relevant Education or Certification
- A good degree
- Polytechnic Diploma holders with relevant experience may also be considered
Relevant Experience or Attributes
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience for degree holders and 7 years of relevant working experience for diploma graduates.
- Related experience in Finance (preferably in SAP) and Procurement (preferably with experience in GeBIZ administration) processes in the public sector
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Meticulous and organized
- Must be a team player and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of computer applications is a must