You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Executive / Senior Executive (Case Study Unit)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961027
Employer Ref. 0048W
- Office Management (e.g financials, budgetary, procurement)
- Project Management (e.g monitoring work processes, managing CSU’s network of case writers etc)
- Programme Design (e.g helping to conceptualise workshops and training programmes for the Future Ready Singapore (FRS) project, networking and engagement with potential interlocutors in the futures / foresight space)
The primary role is to assist Head, CSU and the CSU team in managing the administrative aspects of CSU. This would include budgeting and finance, HR issues, logistics and administrative issues and publications.
The secondary role will include supporting the case writers in project management, as well as running various events (e.g seminars, workshops) in support of CSU and FRS.
The candidate will also be expected to play a key role in developing the FRS projects, in terms of Executive Education programmes undertaken by FRS, and the rollout of a futures / foresight elective on the Masters programmes.
- Experience in project management
- Some basic knowledge of budgeting and accounting processes. Willingness to learn is essential
- Broad familiarity with current affairs, at the local, regional and international levels
- Ability to write clearly. Attention to detail is crucial
- Familiarity with Singapore government structures and processes
- Ability to work independently