Executive Secretary (5 years Exp, Japanese Co., West, Up to $4K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188446
EA License No. 07C5771
- Coordinate the business schedule for President & CEO with both internal and external customers.
- Perform a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are confidential and sensitive.
- Coordinate staff meetings and manage office operation.
- Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; handles some matters personally and forwards appropriate materials to the relevant staff.
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors
- Prepare reports, memos, and business correspondences.
- Handle sensitive information with a high degree of discretion.
- Prepare agenda and presentation materials for meetings and conferences e.g. Board meetings and annual SEA Meeting.
- Establish and maintain various filing and records management systems.
- Communicate and liaise orally or in writing (emails and letters) within and outside the organisation to make appointments, schedules meetings and collects information for the Presidents.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, and maintain travel records and claims.
- Assist with the preparation of the office budget.
- Assist with the establishments, revisions and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
- Liaise with suppliers on stationery orders, office equipment’s maintenance, printing services.
- Plan and organize Company’s annual dinner.
- May be required to take on projects or other duties as required.
- Min 5 years of relevant secretarial experience supporting senior management
- Tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous with strong organisational and time management skills
- Possess initiative and a positive working attitude
- Able to work indpendently and result-oriented
- Location: West (Near MRT Station)
- Monday to Friday: 08:00~17:00
- Salary Range : $3,000~$4,000
Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051