Executive, Sales Operations
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988884
- Maintain up to date case management tracking to support pipeline management for the Sales team by following through cases and highlighting issues for resolution.
- Screen proposal forms and documents to ensure completeness before submission within agreed SLA.
- Follow up closely with external stakeholders on outstanding cases to expedite for case inception.
- Review pending cases and provide status updates to Channel Head.
- Monitor cases where special instructions are given.
- Identify gaps in processes through feedback & review, and implement new procedures to improve workflow whenever necessary.
- Assist colleagues and team from time to time whenever necessary.
- Other duties and functions as assigned by PD Sales Operations Management.
- Handle underwriting response to & from Partnership Distributors or New Business team; ensure documents received are forwarded to the underwriter promptly. Follow up with the underwriter closely on each case status.
- Diploma holder
- At least 3 years sales support or similar experience in the life insurance industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
About Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
160 years of history. Offices around the world. An established brand name
At Prudential, just as we listen to our customers, we listen to our colleagues to foster an open, honest environment of trust and support. And even as we strive to become Asia's number one in providing financial solutions, we understand the importance of listening and providing our people with ample opportunities for growth and development.