A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Executive, Programming and Licensing (JAP MNC/Animations/Central/$2500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034358
EA License No 09C3051
Employer Ref. 10866
- Reporting to the Director of Programming and Licensing, you will assist in the daily sales and operation for assigned markets as well as following up on contracts.
- Assisting in selling and preparing of agreement for TV Program Content and Character Licensing to clients.
- Servicing and cultivating relationships with new and existing clients.
- Proactively source for potential content that is suitable for our region and to successfully negotiate and close acquisitions deals.
- Planning and managing all materials relating to programming and merchandise licensing.
- Liaise and correspond with Licensor on programming and merchandising licensing matter
- Preparing and consolidating monthly marketing and licensing reports.
- Diploma or University Graduate in Mass Communication or Sales & Marketing
- Highly motivated individual who is also flexible and has a strong business insight with the ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Sales/Marketing in Media/Production House/Advertising Agency will be advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel when required (South East Asia regions)
- Good salary package and attractive bonus
Interested applicants may send your latest CV in Words format to Cheryl.lim@gmprecruit. com indicating your current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Cheryl Lim | EA Personnel Registration: R1544361