E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd
Inviting passionate educators to join us in shaping the future
E-Bridge Pre-School, a member of EtonHouse International Education Group, was launched under the Singapore Government’s Anchor Operator (AOP) Scheme to provide high quality and affordable early childhood services for families in Singapore. E-Bridge is founded on the belief that providing quality early years education to more communities across Singapore will improve the lives of children, families and the community at large and aims to offer a programme which will lay a strong foundation for children from all walks of life.
As part of EtonHouse, a global organization based in 11 countries with more than 100 campuses and over 10,000 children from 61 different nationalities, E-Bridge will offer an inquiry based programme that is engaging and holistic, built upon a foundation of respected research into young children’s learning and acknowledged best pedagogical practice. E-Bridge will also adopt high standards of practice with its quality assurance framework based on policies and standard operating procedures derived from international best practice. The children and parents thus have access to a holistic and nurturing learning environment that supports inquiry and exploration and encourages children to be confident, bilingual, responsible and happy citizens.
Our E-Bridge teachers will have access to a thorough and intensive training and professional development programme supported by EtonHouse. Our teachers will also be supported by a team of pedagogues who will provide guidance to ensure quality programs are delivered to our children.
We would like to invite like-minded and passionate educators with a genuine interest in early childhood education to join us in discovering a meaningful career which endeavours to nurture young children with a curiosity and eagerness to learn.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034156
- Provide quality standard of care to children when in need (e.g. attend to injuries, illnesses and handle outbreak cases such as hand, foot and mouth disease)
- Attend to health and safety of the infants/toddlers
- Assist in the daily measurement of children’s temperature
- Maintain the children’s medical records
- Staff Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board
- A Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development or Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care will be an added advantage
- Have great passion and patience working with infants and toddlers
- Experience working at a school environment or with infants will be an advantage
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary and copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.