You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Executive, MSc (Finance) Programme
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035646
Employer Ref. 004N9
- Facilitate the marketing and admission of the MSc (Finance) Programme.
- Support the Academic Programme Director and Programme Manager in the day to day administration and operations of the unit.
- Facilitate the marketing and publicity of the programme, including website update, usage of social media to create awareness, printing of publicity materials, organising roadshows etc.).
- Be the key point of contact in facilitating programme and student enquiries; Ensure all queries are promptly addressed within a stipulated timeframe.
- Provide key admin support in facilitating the end-to-end application and admission processes.
- Assist in organising information briefing sessions, orientation events and seminars; Work closely with student clubs in organising activities to promote bonding and interaction among the student community
- Support the Programme Manager in all aspects of programme administration, including the compilation of statistics and data for analysis and documentation, maintaining student records, curriculum updates, examination and graduation matters.
- Liaise with Career Services Office in coordinating the internship programme for the students, as part of the academic requirement.
- Degree Holder with preferably 1-2 years of experience in programme management, student admission and outreach activities; Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Highly energetic and outgoing; Demonstrated a strong passion in working with students
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision, and as a team
- Meticulous and thorough, good at task execution and able to deliver under tight time pressure.
- IT savvy and proficient in MS office applications; Very familiar with various social media channels