Executive, Medical Affairs
Parkway East Hospital
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187775
Employer Ref. SG04717
To provide operational and administrative support to the hospital’s accredited doctors, primarily through the hospital’s Medical Advisory Board (MAB), its sub-committees, and Specialist Interest Groups (SIGs), in order to aid in the medical staff organisation in providing excellent patient care.
- Ensure all credentialing and privileging applications are processed in accordance to hospital policies
- Attend, minute and prepare the logistics for meetings
- Maintain files, records, and databases pertaining to accredited doctors
- Monitor and track that all accredited doctors have a valid Basic Cardiac Life Support certificate
- Attend to enquiries and resolved issues raised by hospital management and / or accredited doctors on matters related to medical staff organisation
- Perform any other tasks assigned and in the strictest confidence
Qualifications & Experience
- GCE “O” level Certificate or diploma or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in a healthcare setting.
About Parkway East Hospital
Parkway East Hospital serves the eastern coast of Singapore, with a facility of 106 beds.
The private general acute care boutique hospital has a comprehensive range of clinical specialities and sub-specialities, including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) and Ophthalmology. Various ancillary services such as rehabilitation therapy and imaging services are also available. Patients are taken care of by a team of professional doctors and nurses who are passionate about their roles.
Testifying to the organisation’s commitment towards excellence, the Parkway East Hospital is awarded with a JCI accreditation and a Singapore Quality Class certification.
WHY JOIN US?
We know that in our business, when we provide the best quality patient experience, everything else takes care of itself. Above all, our people are called to do their best to achieve the highest quality care to those entrusted to us. We offer a diverse range of roles, functions and international locations to attract the most energetic and passionate talents who have the desire to join one of the most preferred employers in the healthcare industry. Our dedicated and caring team of healthcare professionals is focused to deliver our company’s mission: to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
So, join us and experience a fulfilling career in an environment that puts our patients and people first.