At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Executive, Manpower Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027678
- Relationship building to cultivate win-win partnerships with the providers from the Intermediate and Long Term Care (ILTC) sector
- Identify trends through analysis of data garnered through various surveys
- Review and streamline the workpass framework to improve efficiency
- Plan and execute various recruitment initiatives and programme for ILTC sector
- Secretariat to relevant industry councils
- Degree in any discipline with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- High level of interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to function in a highly dynamic organisation
- Meticulous with a good eye for detail and strong follo\w-up skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.