Executive Management Assistant to CEO
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983017
EA License No. 14C7334
Our client is a global investment company. We are looking for a high-performing senior Executive Management Assistantto CEO, responsible fornot just the full spectrum of secretarial support, but also beyond to be the right hand support for executing important matters and internal liaison with management staff.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to CEO
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for CEO
- Organise meetings and ensure CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Liaise with management staff in absence of CEO to execute matters and keep things moving
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline of study
- Minimum 5years of relevant experience, preferably from media and sports industries
- Experience working in a new start-up preferred
- Hands-on work experience and willing "to roll up sleeves and get stuff done" attitude
- Strong in communications and leadership skills
- Firm and assertive in resolving issues and challenges to get the job done
We invite qualified candidates to send in your updated resume (in Microsoft Word format) to Mike Tang (R1547471), with details on current and expected salary, reasons for leaving and notice period/availability. We look forward to hear from you soon!
Please be assured that all information will be treated in strictest confidentiality. We will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
About Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd (Employment Agency Licence No:14C7334, http://www.recruit-inc.com)
Recruit Inc is a One-Stop HR Solutions Company, for organizations to “Partner Right for the Right People and Right Jobs at the Right Time”. Our value-added services cover the full spectrum from headhunting, HR Consulting, International Recruitment and Project Management.
In our Headhunting practice, we partner organizations in their search for the right people for their business needs. We believe that every individual has a special talent and the challenge is to find the right fit in an organization that brings out his/her unique qualities. We place a strong focus on fit to drive triple-win outcomes for our clients (better retention, engagement and productivity), candidates (better assimilation and performance) and organization (efficiency in deployment, transition and replacement).
The HR Consulting practice consists of a variety of options and solutions including helping organizations to build internal workforce capability and talent leadership management. With its personalised approach backed by a proven methodology, Recruit Inc is committed to working hard to gain the trust and confidence of every client to make it an enriching and meaningful partnering experience.
In the present-day competitive and complex business environment, our Project Management Unit value-adds by offering alternative manpower outsourcing solutions to corporations, to ease their manpower challenges. We advise and design optimal and innovative manpower solutions that deliver best results for our clients in a hassle-free manner.
Visit www.recruit-inc.com and connect with us now!