Executive (1-Year Contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961341
- To ensure the application process is seamless for LKCSB PG programme applicants, including proper documentation of application materials and following up with applicants promptly.
- To ensure the admissions process runs smoothly for LKCSB PG programme by coordinating admission and scholarship interviews, sending of admissions offer and other administrative tasks.
- To assist the sales team with marketing operations including preparing promotional materials for outreach activities, event setup, preparation and registration for information sessions. Required to also ensure details of events are sent out to registrants and assist in following up with registrants and attend to walk-in/telephone queries.
- To streamline and assist with collation of lead information and scholarship application by ensuring timely notification of scholarship application and assisting with e-filing of leads data.
- To assist with marketing by updating of website and uploading of leads to system for email blast.
- Diploma/Degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- IT savvy and proficient in MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Diligent and organised, with ability to multi-task
- Meticulous with attention to important details
- Pleasant personality and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.