Executive - Export Control
Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987990
Employer Ref. 15236
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In your new role you will:
- Approve non-standard shipments in the internal system/software application
- Release blocked orders/shipments in order processing application
- Manage deliveries made under Bulk Permit and arrange for renewal applications
- Handle queries on internal processes and export control regulations for the following countries: Singapore, Germany, Malaysia and the United States
- Update / maintain Company's Export Control website
- Provide training to internal stakeholders and conduct spot checks / audits on affiliates
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Min 2 years experience in strategic goods control, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Strong language and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Office)
About Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!