As a regional and national center of excellence, the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) is a one-stop centre offering a holistic range of clinical services to patients. Its inspirational concept of care is patient-focused, with multidisciplinary teams of professionals working together to improve the quality of life for patients and their families. NCCS and its nexus of hospitals treat about 66% of cancer patients in the public sector. The NCCS also conducts clinical and basic research, as well as develops public education programmes wholly directed at the prevention and treatment of cancer.
We invite suitably qualified individuals to be part of our team to realize our mission to be a national and regional centre of excellence.
Executive, DSO 2038BR
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988931
- Provide office administrative and secretarial support to the Department of Surgical Oncology department.
- Responsible for planning, organisation and coordination of all administrative and operational activities.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- 2 years of degree in Health Sciences or equivalent
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications