As a regional and national center of excellence, the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) is a one-stop centre offering a holistic range of clinical services to patients. Its inspirational concept of care is patient-focused, with multidisciplinary teams of professionals working together to improve the quality of life for patients and their families. NCCS and its nexus of hospitals treat about 66% of cancer patients in the public sector. The NCCS also conducts clinical and basic research, as well as develops public education programmes wholly directed at the prevention and treatment of cancer.
We invite suitably qualified individuals to be part of our team to realize our mission to be a national and regional centre of excellence.
Executive, DCE 1978BR
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959180
Your primary roles is to oversee the NCCS Clinical Fellowship Programme and organise the division’s flagship training events.Your duties will also include the drafting of policies and procedures, processing of fellowship application and arranging training attachments. You will also help to coordinate workshops and conferences.
Responsibilities for events coordination :
- Implementing all operational aspects of the event
- Working with external vendors on various requirement of each event
- Sourcing for event venue and other logistics preparations
- Publicizing the event
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience preferably in Healthcare, HR and events coordination will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication with good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Able to multi-task, work independently and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Photoshop