Executive, Commercial Banking (Sales Support Admin)
CIMB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958416
- Assist to prepare various tracking reports (Sales Tracking, statistics report, leads mining etc)
- Develop and maintain filing systems and databases
- Perform general administrative duties
- Ensure timely submission of documentation within internal customers
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant banking / finance experience
- Diploma holder
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB Bank Berhad
About CIMB Bank Berhad
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.