Park Hotel Group
Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific region.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Bali, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989578
The incumbent, reporting to General Manager, will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the Culinary Department of the hotel. His/Her responsibilities include, but not limited to the below listed:
- To lead and direct all planning, menu engineering, food preparatory, cost and standard management of the food and beverage division of the hotel.
- To ensure the highest level of food hygiene HACCP/ISO safety standards are in place and observed at all times
- Takes a leading role in training, development of skills, focus on achieving consistent five-star product offering and ensuring that the kitchen crew is motivated, disciplined and productive.
- To create and develop new recipes; keep up with and lead market trends
- Work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager to develop annual marketing plans and budgets while maintaining overall food cost at approved levels
- Ensure food stock levels within the kitchens are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the hotel occupancy and function forecasts
- Diploma in Culinary or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in similar capacity
- Strong operational knowledge of ISO standards, procedures and certification
- In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations with strict controls on HACCP procedures
- Effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory skills