Executive, Business Services
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188722
ONEPIP, with offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, is a licensed money service operator, serves the foreign exchange payment requirements of our clients based across the Asia-Pacific region, and across sectors of industry including the financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, education, retail and cross-border business sectors.
We operate ONEPIPnet, an online money transfer platform that allows our corporate customers to make international money transfers with enhanced security, whilst enjoying the most competitive wholesale foreign exchange rates.
- Manage the overall business support strategy and tactical execution to ensure all end-to-end operations are continuously successful and prepared for launches, and product and service changes.
- Responsible for onboarding of corporate customers
- Accountable for your business’s Key Performance Indicators and responsible for implementing strategies that address customer support issues and drive business success.
- Develop and manage plans that address areas of customer dissatisfaction and other issues identified during business reviews and analyses.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Develop a process through which we can best leverage feedback from customers that we serve through our support channels to improve ONEPIP’s products.
- Handles country specific marketing and communications activities
- University degree in the field of accounting & finance, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience working in similar capacity.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese is a must (to liaise with Chinese Associates).
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, financial sectors regulatory compliance and familiar with organizational best practices.
- Good knowledge of financial services industry will be a strong plus
- To be based in Singapore with occasional regional travel.