Executive Assistant - Pharmaceutical
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032591
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3724700/001
Your main job-scope will be to provide secretarial support for the regional IT team and to ensure that all communications are disseminated accurately to the various regions. You will also be required to prepare presentation materials and Excel reports (v-lookup and pivot tables are essential) for the team.
My client is a market leader in the Pharmaceuticals industry and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the regional team. Over the years, my client has grown steadily and has expanded their operations to a global level.
- Provide administrative support to the regional IT Team including but not limited to calendar management, travel and logistic arrangements
- Scheduling and coordination of internal and external meetings hosted in Singapore
- Meeting minutes
- Coordinate key projects
- Coordination and preparation of annual budget exercise
- Responsible for managing the Communications for the regional team
- Conduct research, prepare statistical reports by collecting and analysing information using PowerPoint and Excel - pivot tables and v-lookup
- Filing and documentation
- Office administration support for the IT team
- Minimum diploma
- Supported the regional team in administrative capacity
- IT Savvy
- Microsoft Excel - pivot tables and v-lookup a must
- Microsoft PowerPoint - animations, hyperlinks, tables a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Comfortable with taking meeting minutes
- Supported budget exercise
- Highly organised
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Ability to multi-task and cope in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and coordination skills - ability to work with people from all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The chance to join a Multi-national Corporation with regional exposure and career growth. My client offers 1 month AWS with additional performance bonus and other benefits.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ming Hui Lim (Lic No: R1546715) on +65 6416 9865
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg