Executive / Assistant Executive, Tenancy Contract & Services (1-year contract)
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983246
- Perform administrative duties and support to the lease operation team
- Process refund of deposits, submission of applications to authorities, vacancy listing updates, data entry
- Follow up on contractual documents, mass mailing of letters, reminders, prepare and collate progress/ad hoc reports on a periodic and ad-hoc basis and ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain, update database, prepare and check reports
- Collate lease details/data for analysis when required
- Perform ad-hoc duties where required
- Diploma & its equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience with exposure in the real estate industry would be an added advantage
- Must be IT savvy & proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Team player, meticulous & customer service oriented with excellent organizational and administrative skills. Meticulous & able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Willing to take on one-year contract assignment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.