Executive / Assistant Executive, Lease Operations (Property Tax)
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989377
Reporting to the Manager/Head of department, you are predominantly responsible for:
- Review annual values of properties and make recommendation to Asset Managers
- Ensure that property tax matters are in compliance with tax regulation
- Involve in the inspection of properties
- Monitor and liaise with business units for relevant data for necessary updates
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Estate Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the real estate industry, preferably on property tax matters or property valuation
- Strong analytical mind with good communications and interpersonal skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.