Executive / Assistant Executive, Credit Control (1-year contract)
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983256
- Assist the Assistant Manager in the areas of arrears/credit control
- Prepare weekly, bi-monthly and monthly reports of the arrears owed by tenants, at building and cluster levels to the property owners
- Liaise with tenants, asset managers, relationship managers and finance departments on rental payments and monitor progress, including stepping up reminders, conducting legal searches etc
- Assist the Assistant Manager in strategizing settlement agreement, payment schedule, collate related legal documents, assess tenants’ financial standing etc to derive solutions on rental arrears reduction
- Liaise with lawyer and internal legal advisors on litigation and carry out site legal actions
- At least a Diploma in Business/Finance/Estate Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the areas of credit control. Some leasing background would be an added advantage
- Team player who is also independent, meticulous and customer service oriented
- Good interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to take on a 1-year contract assignment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.