jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188782
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3925531/001
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative assistance to top-level executives. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company's workflow runs smoothly.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with more than 1900 employees across 150 offices worldwide. The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. We offer an opportunity for developing one's professional career while working with individuals trained in a variety of disciplines in a collegial and dynamic environment. We also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the senior client partner and his/her team members.
* Manage complex calendar coordination (heavy travel schedule); proactively resolve meeting conflicts diplomatically.
* Manage frequent, complex travel arrangements and details, including preparing detailed itineraries and administrative issues.
* Prepare and submit accurate and timely expense reports and time sheets for the senior client partner and his/her team members.
* Act as the first point of contact for all queries, meetings and correspondence. Handle and resolve all administrative issues.
* Be the primary liaison for the Senior Vice President with leaders in Asia Pacific organisation.
* Support activities or meetings internally and externally. Arrange for partnering and problem-solving discussions between the leader and key stakeholders.
* Assist with various communications (internal and external stakeholders). Handle confidential information with discretion.
* Take initiative in preparing business report, presentation or speaking points for the Leader.
* Support any marketing event taking place in APAC
* Support the office operation and raise purchase requisitions for certain requisitions.
* No less than two years' experience as an Executive Assistant to senior managers in a multi-national company.
* Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgement and professional maturity.
* Excellent organisational, project management and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent judgement as well as the ability to work with extremely confidential documents and information.
* Ability to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines. A good team player who takes initiative.
* Ability to interact with senior management and important external stakeholders.
* Experience with high volumes of production and word processing i.e. accurate typing in English is necessary.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Working knowledge of macros, template and styles, is preferred.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin.
The selected candidate will gain the opportunity to be an instrumental part of a dynamic and talented multinational team, with room for personal and professional growth and development.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kevin See on +65 6416 9412.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg