Neo Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154388
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO office
- Assist the immediate superiors in projects and/or other business-related matters with local and overseas partners
- Manage calendar and appointment schedules (including meeting co-ordination)
- Prepare meeting minutes and ensure dissemination
- Conduct administrative and statistical research and prepare reports on findings
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity in a Small Medium Enterprise (SME) company (experience in the service industry will be an added advantage)
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin ( to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Possess class 3 driving licence
We thank you for your interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Neo Group Limited
About Neo Group Limited
NEO GROUP LIMITED – No. 1 Events Caterer in Singapore (ranked by Euromonitor International) is an award-winning, home-grown leading food catering group established in 1992 with some of the most recognised brand names in Singapore. Its main businesses comprise 3 food catering arms namely the flagship brand Neo Garden Catering, Orange Clove Catering, Deli Hub Catering and a food retail chain of 25 Umisushi outlets offering Japanese convenience food.
Neo Garden Catering, a familiar household name in buffet catering is a favourite amongst corporations and middle class households for celebratory events. Since 1992, Neo Garden Catering has served over 2 million guests at 40,000 buffet events.
Orange Clove Catering, which focuses on a cross-cultural style fusing Asian and International dishes with creative interpretation, is the highly popular halal-certified choice for the mid-to-up market clientele, corporations and wedding couples.
Deli Hub Catering, a popular buffet option for all inter-racial celebrations, serves delightful value-friendly, halal-certified dishes to the mass markets as well as public sector institutions.
With our 6 brand promises, a competitive supply chain structure, efficient production system and clear growth strategy, our team is continuously inspired to deliver a holistic experience to any celebration.
Back by a strong corporate culture, we believe our people are the most important assets of the Company and we promise an enjoyable and rewarding career with us. We seek dynamic individuals who share our vision on our expansion plans and aspire to be the best to join our fast-growing company with over 600 passionate associates.