Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. We collaborate with clients to help them become high-performing businesses and governments. Visit www.accenture.com to learn more about our company, people and the work we do.
Joining Accenture provides you with the opportunity to make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Executive Assistant (1 year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988286
Role will be for 1 year Contract (Possible renewable or perm conversion; subject to performance)
- Deliver high quality Executive Support to allocated 3-5 Managing Directors
- Maintain open dialogue with MDs to understand expectations
- Ensure quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of arrangements/deliverables and ensure that results meet MDs' expectations including tasks outsourced to others
- Regularly checks on Personal Voicemail and Outlook mailboxes to ensure MDs requests are received in a timely manner
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements with Travel Centre (Carlson Wagonlit), often involving multiple changes and destinations
- Schedule Conference Calls using Conference facilities
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for MDs/clients, including extensive rescheduling, keeping MDs and the relevant personnel informed as needed
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests & cancellations on behalf of MDs; obtain space alternatives/room bookings from Reservations Team
- Manage MDs' outlook calendars
- Work with Team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours (E.g. lunch hour)
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome
- Identify barriers for an effective teamwork
- Adhere to organizations standards and processes (E.g. telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards and space reservations)
- Share skill, knowledge and best practices
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives for the benefit of Executive Support Team and other Workplace members/teams
- Diploma holder in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of Executive Support / Team Administrator / Secretarial experience
- Prior experience supporting high-level Management Team will be a plus