Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988022
Employer Ref. 1029620/001
An exciting 12-month Business Support/Personal Assistant job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
About the 12 Month Business Support/Personal Assistant Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing a high quality personal assistant experience to the Managing Director. In addition, you will provide business support to the team members.
- Support the global management team with various ad hoc projects to ensure our objectives are achieved
- Financial planning
- Responsible for developing and producing relevant regular headcount reporting for joiners, leavers and internal transfers and forecasts
- Ensure global and regional consistency, eliminate shadow headcount reporting processes
- Monitor spend versus budget globally and flag issues to senior management early
- Regular reporting to the global COO Office management team
- Coordinate with the COO Office the annual budgeting process liaising with local management team
- Capacity planning and forecasting
- Production of monthly metrics dashboard
- Work with efficiency board and cost partners to identify cost efficiency opportunities
- Work with HR and other COO counterparts to deliver a single more automated solution
- Ensure business continuity plans are up to date and reflect recent activity. e.g. headcount profile
- Coordinate the closure of expenses and invoices
- Define internal approval and review process
- Ensure timesheet booking is correct, submitted and approved in a timely manner
- Ensure the various approval hierarchy's are maintained and up to date
- Seat planning, demand and capacity management
- Vacancy tracking reports by management area, location and corporate title
- Quarterly upcoming deliverables report
- Key performance indicator report
- Partner with local HR and the Chief Admin Office on initiatives that involve the COO Office
Centralised Information Source for Sourcing
- Leverage or develop a new robust tool set (e.g. Share Point) to act as an 'internal intranet site' to aid the sourcing organisation in storing key process, procedures, org announcements and other material
- Leverage or develop a new and robust tool set to assist with the requests to hire, travel and spend money with third parties.
- Stakeholder meetings
Production of Materials and Secretariat of
- Ad hoc meetings
- Involvement in ad-hoc COO team initiatives and activities
- Back-up for the global COO office
To succeed in the 12-month Business Support/Personal Assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Previous banking experience
- Demonstrable organisational skills in a dynamic environment
- Proven communication skills
- Experienced in working independently to improve and enhance a process
- Possess a challenging and questioning approach
- Microsoft Office - Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint
- Flexible and organised approach, ability to multi-task
- Very strong communicator, comfortable communicating at all levels
- Keen analytical skills and the ability to challenge current processes and develop recommendations for alternate solutions
- Governance experience a plus e.g. ensuring governance documents are up to date and function is adhering to process
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting 12-month Business Support/Personal Assistant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551590 Joyce Mok