At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better. This is achieved through the platform and resources to which you have access and the ability to work within an inclusive and collaborative environment where you are continually challenged to grow and achieve your full potential
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961540
Employer Ref. 4806
- Workload Management including - action or forward emails, prioritizing urgent action, collate and draft weekly exec update.
- Serve as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients and visitors as required.
- Review, request, schedule appointments and meetings. Relieve executive of routine matters and handle questions escalating where required.
- Attendance and minute taking when required at meetings including follow up on actions and chase deliverables on outcomes, reports, information requests, etc. where required.
- Coordinate business commitments and travel arrangements (domestic and international), ensuring compliance with approvals process for EFM Regional Director and designated work group or executive leaders as necessary.
- Prepare proposals, letters, memorandums, reports, presentations, agenda and forms of a complex and confidential nature.
- Complete expense reports and handle the reconciliation of receipts for EFM Regional Director and designated team members.
- Plan and support local/regional/global meetings and special events: details to include budgeting, invitee lists, managing vendors, travel arrangements, catering, arrangements, awards etc.
- Analyze, extrapolate, and present data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Draft confidential correspondence, edit and format documents. Documentation and systems administration - establish and maintain filing system for key records. Work with the Leadership Team to deliver consistent, centralized and up to date business tools, and documentation to the valuation business. This includes providing administrative support and management of Client Care Program, SharePoint, Tenders and submission management.
- General administrative assistance where required including monitoring of all incoming telephone calls, email, facsimiles, filing, photocopying, opening, sorting and distribution of mail and other assistance as required.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Assists with processing department financial data as it relates to budgets, accounts payable and generating various financial queries and reports.
- Other duties as they may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior level executive(s).
- Self-starter able to take initiative & work with minimum supervision.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required. Must have a strong command of English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar, punctuation, format and presentation.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires immediate and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong planning/organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and work to tight deadlines. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build effective working relationships with a variety of personalities across all levels of the organization, as well as with clients.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages and conduct basic financial analysis.
- Possess a highly developed service ethic - with the ability to communicate professionally and deal with people at all levels, including internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, problem solving and decision making (within set guidelines).
- Professional presentation
- Ability to collaborate and excellent team player
- Ability to handle sensitive information and keep it confidential.
- Flexible approach