Delta Electronics Int’l (Singapore) Pte Ltd
For nearly 40 years Delta Group has pursued the mission: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow." With its focus on continuous innovation, Delta has become a global leader in a range of products and has received the Forbes Asia "Fabulous 50" Award for several consecutive years.
Delta Group has long implemented green manufacturing processes, recycling, waste management programs and has constructed environmentally-friendly green builidings. CNBC European Business magazine recently listed Delta Electronics as a "Global Top 100 Low-Carbon Pioneer"─ the only company from Taiwan featured on the list. In 2010, the management team received honors that include Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" and "CSR Entrepreneur" awards, CNBC's "2010 China Business Leader of the Year Award", and more.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960277
University Relationship Role
You will be part of vibrant University Relationship (UR) team responsible for developing and strengthening R&D collaboration between Delta Electronics, Inc. and Singapore’s world class universities and research institutions, e.g., Nanyang Technological University, A*STAR Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, etc. Your duties will include:
- Facilitate and coordinate R&D collaboration activities, including meetings, workshops, proposal write-up, and research project overall management, relationship build-up, etc.
- Work with technical teams to coordinate and facilitate potential collaboration research groups in academics.
- Prepare regular reviews, reports, updates of UR activities to senior management.
- Manage contracting process & payment process with academic research groups
- Communicate with different departments in Delta Research Center and local offices functions such as admin, legal, financial, and HR, etc.
Executive Assistant Role
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings for the Director.
- Keeping the business tasks, business appointments and meetings organized by scheduling properly by making use of outlook calendars.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, onsite and offsite internal meetings, expense report management.
- To communicate professionally & coordinate with collaborations parties e.g. government bodies & universities.
- Create/prepare correspondence and presentations as well as develop and maintain relevant databases of information.
- Drive or be involved with project management/event coordination.
- Any others tasks assigned by the superior.
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of Executive Assistant & administration, project management experience, preferable with similar industry.
- Top-notch coordination skills in providing support at a very professional level.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills both written and spoken for English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Effectively be the right hand person by ensuring that quality is matched with speed, possess a problem solving and service-centric attitude. Able to thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- Confident, diplomatic and able to interact with people at all levels;
- Excellent organizational/administrative abilities and meticulous on details;