jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961342
- Act as the bridge between business partners and all relevant divisions
- Maintain and manage good relationships for both local and overseas major accounts' portfolio
- Liaise and reach out to partners for updates and understand their products
- Develop and propose actionable solutions
- Work closely with investment division in day to day communication with clients
- Perform ad-hoc duties and take on other essential tasks.
- Possess knowledge of financial services and markets including their operations
- People-oriented and able to converse well
- Positive work attitude, resourceful and responsible
- Take initiative to improve operational efficiencies and deliver best practices.
- Possess deep curiosity on wealth management area
- Willing to travel if necessary
Interested candidate who possess relevant characters, qualifications & experiences are welcome to send in your detailed resume (in MS Word format).
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.