Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Executive (Insurance Processing)- Up to $3800
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188524
EA License No 99C4599
- Prepare and process premium notices/lapse notices and annual statements with accuracy and meeting the agreed timeline.
- Manage end to end processing of the renewal premium payment and loan repayment such as performing anti money laundering checks, prepare official receipts for payment received, update system and database on payment status
- Prepare Cash Surrender Value letters
- Ensure that the system and database is updated on the change of client's address, client's name and signature, change of servicing brokers and other changes
- Prepare duplicate policy which encompasses printing, binding and scanning of the contract
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year insurance processing experience preferably in the high net worth insurance sector is highly preferred
- Familiarity with insurance policies, term and universal life is highly advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment and work under pressure
- Available immediately or within short notice