As a regional and national center of excellence, the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) is a one-stop centre offering a holistic range of clinical services to patients. Its inspirational concept of care is patient-focused, with multidisciplinary teams of professionals working together to improve the quality of life for patients and their families. NCCS and its nexus of hospitals treat about 66% of cancer patients in the public sector. The NCCS also conducts clinical and basic research, as well as develops public education programmes wholly directed at the prevention and treatment of cancer.
We invite suitably qualified individuals to be part of our team to realize our mission to be a national and regional centre of excellence.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989517
- Support the Manager of Governance and Administration under the Division of Community Outreach and Philanthropy to provide administrative support to ensure a smooth daily operation
- Assist and in liaison with Research department to support grant administration that includes routine calling exercise, calling of progress and final reports as well as variation and extension requests and other related duties
- Able to process Grant Applications independently on a timely and efficient manner
Assist to review grant-making policies to meet changing needs by implementing a proper governance structure
- Responsible for the administrative matters in relation to the Charity Funds of NCCS
- Liaise with Finance on administration including but not limited to donations, expenditure, grant disbursement, accounts payable and receivables, and monthly financial reconciliations and returns
- Recognised degree and major in Business Administration, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a healthcare and Clinical Research setting advantage
- Possess strong background in Research Administration
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player who is meticulous, possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical and time management skills.
Experience in the not-for-profit / philanthropic sector would be added advantage